Skip to content
- I wrote a book when I was 12-13 years old. It was a fantasy book inspired by Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings.
- Using a very pragmatic approach, I grew my LinkedIn from 0 to 10,000,000+ impressions per year and more than 60,000 followers. I saw it like a game. I learned how to play it. It was fun.
- Then, I created a GPT with all the learnings from my journey. You can chat with it and ask about content ideas, consistency, profile optimization, and more. Access it for free here.
- I write about Web3, AI, and the future, in my newsletter. You can read it here.
- Father of Simba, the cutest french bulldog ever.
- Some of my favorite authors include Scott Adams, Naval Ravikant and Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
- I’m a huge NBA fan.
- My grandma inspired me to read a lot. Every time I start to read a book or write an article, I remember her.